Silicone additive is made of ultra-high molecular weight polysiloxane, and widely used as surface enhancements and processing aid for plastics. With the benefits of easy handling, good dispersion and non-migration, silicone additives could improve plastic properties often more efficiently and effectively.
• RoHS compliant, no Pb, Cd, Hg, Cr(VI), PBBs and PBDEs.
• Improve plastic fluidity, reduce extruder torque and increase throughput.
• Improve mold release and filler dispersion.
• Improve surface feel, reduce coefficient of friction, durable scratch and mar
resistance, improve wear resistance.
• Improve fire resistance and impact strength, reduce smoke rate.
• Excellent weather and thermal stability, no migration.